Texas Tech University is the only campus in the state—and one of few in the world—that is home to a major university, law school and medical school. As a result, students benefit from easy access to this unique combination by being able to pursue not only a doctor of jurisprudence (J.D.) but also one of ten dual-degree programs if desired.
With a dual-degree from both the School of Law and the Graduate School or the School of Medicine, Texas Tech law students can graduate with the added advantage of having developed an expertise in a particular area of legal practice.
If you are interested in finding out more about a particular dual-degree program, please contact the law faculty advisor for your program of interest.
- J.D./Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- J.D./Master of Science in Accounting (M.S.A.)
- J.D./Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (P.F.P.)
- J.D./Master of Science in Agricultural and Applied Economics (M.S.AAEC)
Science and Engineering
- J.D./ Master of Science in Biotechnology
- J.D./Master of Engineering (M.ENG.)
- J.D. and Master of Science in Environmental Toxicology
- J.D./Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)