Finals Parking and Busing
For a full finals schedule, visit TTU Official Publications' calendar.
Individual Study Day has limited bus service on each campus and apartment route.
- Buses begin and end service at the same times as regular weekday service
- One bus per route for apartment routes
- Double T and Red Raider routes have service every 10 minutes
- Masked Rider route has service every 15 minutes
On weekdays and Saturdays during finals, buses operate on the following schedule:
- Campus routes
- Red Raider and Double T routes start 30 minutes earlier than their regular weekday schedule then operate on a schedule like on a regular weekday
- Masked Rider route starts an hour early and operates with two buses, so times between buses will be slightly longer
- Apartment routes start at the following times (based on times it takes a bus to make
a complete loop for the route) then run on a schedule like on a regular weekday.
- North Overton – 20 minutes earlier
- South Overton – 24 minutes earlier
- Tech Terrace – 54 minutes earlier
- North Indiana – 30 minutes earlier
- North 4th – 22 minutes earlier
- Northwest – 30 minutes earlier
- West 4th Express – 34 minutes earlier
Plan on arriving early if using the buses. Buses do not run on Sundays during finals.
Download the DoubleMap bus-tracking app through the App Store or Google Play store and search for "Citibus (Lubbock)" to see where your next bus is.
Parking During Finals
On weekdays on individual study day and during finals, all commuter lots are open to any vehicle with a valid TTU commuter ePermit. (Those with a Commuter North, Commuter ICC, Commuter West, Commuter Satellite, Evening, or Raider Park ePemit may use Commuter North or Commuter West.)
Other parking areas on campus will operate as posted on their signs, including on weekends. Please remember that faculty and staff are still on duty during finals and must use their Area Reserved lots. This includes R03, the Library Lot, which is faculty/staff parking only weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. TOWING WILL BE ENFORCED IN R03.
Parking During the Intersession
If you need to park on campus the day after finals end through the day before residence halls reopen, you may park in any residence hall space or commuter space. Please avoid reserved and service spaces within those lots because employees will be on duty.
Transportation & Parking Services
AddressMS 43161, Administrative Support Center, Room 145, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX, 79409-3161