About Fleet Management
Our Mission is to provide and manage safe, economical, and appropriate transportation for faculty and staff to perform their official duties.
- User Authorization
- All users must possess a valid operator's license and be approved by the Office of Risk Management.
- Vehicle Use Reporting
- Government Code, Section 2203.01 requires that each operator make a daily report of use on the State of Texas Vehicle Use Report. These reports may be printed from this page.
- Accident Reporting
- All accidents involving a TTU vehicle must be documented according to the procedures established in TTU OP 80.08 - Collisions Involving University Vehicles.
- Vehicle Fleet Management will provide reporting compliance training periodically to all applicable areas. In addition, training may be requested by individual departments on an as-needed basis. The 15-Passenger Van Driver Training Course is offered through Human Development.
Amy Lewis, Fleet Manager
Administrative Support Center, Room 201
407 Flint Ave
Lubbock, TX 79409
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Operating Policies & Procedures
- OP 2.03 - Acceptance of Gifts and Grants from Private Philanthropic Sources
- OP 61.01 - Use of University Facilities, Equipment, Vehicles, Supplies, and Services for Private Purposes Prohibited
- OP 72.15 - Purchasing/Leasing Motor Vehicle
- OP 79.13 - University-Related Travel by Motor Vehicle
- OP 80.01 - Painting University Vehicles and Equipment
- OP 80.02 - Vehicle Rental Office Check-Out Procedure
- OP 80.03 - Out-of-Country Use of University Vehicles
- OP 80.04 - Disposal of Motor Vehicles as Surplus Property
- OP 80.05 - Refueling Procedure for University-Owned Vehicles
- OP 80.06 - Leased or Loaned Passenger Vehicles and Car Allowances
- OP 80.07 - Vehicle Fleet Management Program
- OP 80.08 - Collisions Involving University Vehicles