Since fall 2013, Transportation & Parking Services hosts the award-winning free Bike Clinic on campus every October and April near the Student Union Building for Texas Tech students and employees.
Services and Activities
- Professional bicycle mechanics examine bicycles for free for major and minor issues and may provide minor tune-ups at their discretion.
- Transportation & Parking Services provides water, soft drinks, and bicycle-themed prizes for attendees, like custom bells, seat covers, and spoke lights.
- Register your bike completely on site with Transportation & Parking services.
- Other groups related to bicycle and road safety attend to provide information and giveaways. Past attendees include the Texas Tech
- Police Department, Saddle Up Motorcycle Training, the Texas Tech Cycling Club, Student Government Association, the Graduate School, Graduate Student Advisory Council, and more!
- October 2019 and April 2020 dates TBA