- Advertising (21)
- Advertising & Brand Strategy Happenings (2)
- Alumni & Friends (55)
- Center for Communication Research (8)
- CoMC News (123)
- CoMC News Collection (4)
- Communication Studies (25)
- Creative Media Industries (24)
- Dean's Student Ambassadors (6)
- Digital Media & Professional Communication (14)
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion (3)
- Faculty (96)
- Immersive Learning (6)
- JCMI (15)
- Journalism (32)
- M.A. (18)
- Media Strategies (3)
- Ph.D. (26)
- Public Relations (17)
- Public Relations & Strategic Communication (11)
- Research (75)
- Spotlight (20)
- Staff (12)
- Student Organizations (12)
- Students (68)
- Thomas Jay Harris Institute for Hispanic and International Communication (17)
- Transformative Undergraduate Experience (17)
Be sure to sign up to receive our email newsletter!
Dec 7, 2022
Ashraful Goni, a doctoral student from Bangladesh, won first place for his research presentation at the 2022 Arts & Humanities Conference.
Nov 1, 2022
Katie Perkins, a junior Creative Media Industries student, was accepted to be a Planet Forward Correspondent for the 2022-2023 term.
Sep 30, 2022
Lucinda Holt presented her findings on misinformation and disinformation of COVID-19 in Hispanic communities, a study made possible by The Knight Foundation.
Sep 30, 2022
Students can now receive the Public Relations & Strategic Communication Management degree entirely online, as well as the Digital Media & Professional Communication degree.
Aug 5, 2022
Toluwani Osibamowo, a journalism major with minors in English and Spanish from Plano, Texas, has been named the August 2022 Banner Bearer for the College of Media & Communication’s commencement ceremony.
Aug 1, 2022
Read the latest news from Texas Tech College of Media & Communication.
May 20, 2022
Ad Team students will travel to Nashville, Tennessee for the National Student Advertising Competition as one of the top-eight teams in the country.
May 11, 2022
CoMC students created marketing and communications materials for three nonprofit organizations in a span of only 24 hours.
College of Media & Communication
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 43082, Lubbock, TX 79409